If your company isn’t running PPC ad campaigns, you’re missing out on a lot of potential business. With recent changes to their search engine results page (SERP), Google is allocating more and more space above the fold to PPC ads, snippets, and 3 packs.
Proper use of PPC can make sure your business stays on top of the competition, literally! Check out our 7 must-know stats for making the most of your PPC marketing:
1. 80% of all companies use Google AdWords for PPC. AdWords is ubiquitous for a reason. Google has (for better or worse) carefully arranged things so that they can monetize their position as the most popular search engine in the world. That means that 80% of businesses will have a leg up on your company’s digital marketing campaigns if you don’t take advantage of AdWords!
2. PPC visitors are 50% more likely to buy vs. organic visitors. Visitors to your business’ website are there for a reason. They saw something that piqued their interest and wanted to learn more. Take advantage of your motivated audience!
3. For every $1.60 spent on PPC, businesses earn $3.00. Keep in mind that this is on average and BizTraffic makes no guarantees! That said, PPC has a high ROI because it drives motivated leads to your business.
4. 46% of people can’t tell the difference between organic search results and PPC. If you can take an inexpensive trip to the top of relevant users’ search results pages, it’s worth it! Google only differentiates paid search results with a small “ad” emblem.
5. 52% of PPC clicks come from users on mobile devices. In case you weren’t already aware of the importance of mobile search, here’s yet another reason to make sure that you’re captializing on that ever-growing segment of the market!
6. 75% of users never get past the first SERP. That’s right: a whopping seventy-five percent of users never get past the first search engine results page. That means that if you’re not on the first page, you’re losing exposure to 3/4 of the market!
7. The top 3 results in a search get 41% of the clicks. When almost half of the clicks are going to the first 3 results and 75% of the clicks are on the first page, you need to take every advantage that you can get! PPC enables your business to hop to the top of the SERP and target a specific audience that has specific needs.
Get started with PPC for your business today and take advantage of this digital marketing must!